What to wear to an Indian wedding (for women)

 Due to the aspirations of my colleague and partner, I was welcomed at an Indian wedding earlier this year. North Indian wedding, to be clear. He and his significant hail in another state of Rajasthan, which is located in the northern part of India.

In this period of expansion of consciousness of social assignment, my inclination is that Indians are distinctly opposite energies of this - they love when an outsider captures their way of life, either wearing customary clothes as well as Indians Also feeds on When going to an Indian wedding, you have a lot of urge to wear customary Indian costumes. You can appear in a simple dress, yet you will stand opposite everything. For me and after that, I have been itching to wear a saree for the longest time. They just look so rich and delightful!

Also Read:-  Sindhi wedding Rituals in Hindi



Finding the proper wear to wear was the primary undertaking we wanted to handle, and it was the most complicated and tedious as it had so many options. What's more, hues, grace god hues!

What to wear so far, here are your most basic options for women:

Lehenga - A 3 piece set consisting of a scarf, a yield top and a long, A-line skirt (lehenga). It is a well-known option as it is much simpler to wear than a saree. It likewise suits most body types.

Saree - A 2 piece set consisting of a yield top, and a bit of elongated texture is molded into bottles and hung over the shoulders and arms. I think the wedding is the safest decision for the visitor.

Salwar Kameez - A 2 piece set consisting of a long top (kurti) and a free pair of jeans. This is a very easy piece, which you can wear for side occasions.

In the event that you are not sure which one to choose, you cannot get out badly wearing a sari. It is as if I have gone with my traditional dress.

Customizing Your Traditional Indian Clothing

I got my sari customized in Little India. On the occasion that you live in Singapore, my tailor is Tikka Trends and is priced at S $ 220 (+ $ 30, as I am too late to express for fitting ...). I think it was expensive, yet the election seemed good to me, because I had to get some employment from this sari, and after that I would present it to my sister.

Also Read:-  Sindhi wedding Rituals in Hindi

To start, you have to settle on the hoods that you need to wear. As an Indian wedding visitor, you are urged to wear luxurious and vivid garments. There is an acceptable selection of energetic blue, peppermint green, orange and brilliant pink. The main shed is red to keep away from you, as the woman must play red in one of the headliners. To see my tailor was the progress of architect saris, so I chose just one with his determination. I picked an orange, gold and dark colored saree for myself.